(Senior) Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Express your talents as a software developer in CAD and simulation, inside an international environment.
C++ programming, computer graphics and mechanical modeling are the key skills of our team. LOGOPRESS, is a software company of the AutoForm Group - with over 30 years of CAD development - builds upon SOLIDWORKS, and 100% dedicated to the tool & die industry.
Join our research & development department in the green suburb of Besançon, France (25).
As (Senior) Software Engineer you will:
- focus on development and maintenance of LOGOPRESS's software products.
- showcase your creative skills, to develop/improve a user interface, business logic and algorithms (C++) based on requirements from the organization or the customers.
- participate in agile planning, coordinating and implementing of new developments.
- work together with our application engineers and external partners.
- with the team, be responsible for the 3rd level support.
Education and experience
Background in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology or Mechanical Engineering (higher professional education or university level)
- Knowledge of and experience with C++ coding
- Experience with the development of applications based on SOLIDWORKS or other CAD systems is an advantage
- Experience with agile software development. Knowledge of SCRUM
- Communicative skills
- Good command of the French and English languages (written and oral),
- Valid Work permission for France is a requirement.
Start of work is as soon as possible. We will only consider direct applications. Please send your CV and attachments per e-mail to Yves Thizy, Global Sales Director Logopress. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
LOGOPRESS SAS - HR
ZA Les Salines
25115 Pouilley les vignes
Tel: +33-3-81 60 23 60